Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bottle Bill Blog Update

Here is a post with some updates about what I am doing at the Bottle Bill Blog. This blog is devoted to publishing information about what is happening with Bottle Bills around the country.

I will be posting current information and stories from all around the country. I would love to have any stories forwarded to me or personal testimony about what is going on where you live. Shoot me an email anytime and I will post your story or photos.

This blog will also serve as a resource for people in all the states to reach the information they need about beverage container legislation. A big part of this wil be having links to all the important websites in all the states. I will continue to update the links as I find them (especially in the states that have not links yet). You can help by forwarding me any websites that are important in your state.

If you are interested in starting a blog for your state that would be great. Email me or get on blogspot.com and let me know you started one.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home