Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Boycott Coca-Cola and Pepsi

Please read the letter below: (I also sent it to Pepsi, And it is now 3/15 and I have been Coke and Pepsi free since I sent it.)

Dear Coca-Cola,

I am writing to applaud your efforts to use 10% recycled content in your PET bottles. This is a great step forward to help reduce our dependence on foreign oil and to help out the environment.

Even with this stride forward I regret to inform you that I am deciding to boycott your company.

I believe that Coke should be leading the charge about recycling and reuse. Coke should be the biggest supporter of a National Bottle Deposit Bill. Instead you are producing your product with no thought past the profits.

This boycott will end when I am able to buy a 100% recycled bottle from your company or if Coke were to support a National Bottle Deposit Bill.

Sincerely,

Eric Durland


If you are interested in joining in please go to:

Coca-Cola Web Feedback


and write them a letter. Then all you have to do is stop drinking any coke products.

Thank you for your support!

For a more organized Coke and Pepsi Boycott go here: Coke and Pepsi Petition

I found this campaign after I sent my letter to Coke and Pepsi. This is a bit more organized and if you feel that you want to do something about litter and the environment right now this is a great place to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home